- Photo and Document(s) upload are mandatory.
- First use the Online Application Submission option then upload photo and required document(s).
- Only one copy of each document type has to be uploaded.
- Scanned documents should be in PDF format.
- Single supporting document can have multiple PDFs. The maximum size of each PDF should be 200 KB.
- Only completely filled application along with photo and document(s) is available for appointment.
- Only permanently saved application is available for Re-Printing.
- Photo Requirements:
- Format - jpg
- Size - Maximum 50 KB
- Photo should present Full face, front view, eyes open
- Center head within frame and present full head from top of hair to bottom of chin
- Background should be plain light colored or white background
- No shadows on the face or on the background
- Bring same photo along with application form.
- Upload Photo in passport size (3.5 x 3.5 cm or 3.5 x 4.5 cm)
- Without borders
- Upload photo portion only
- Don't upload Tilted, Distorted and Blurred photo
Appointment rescheduling will be available after 7:00 PM of your appointment day (earlier taken), if you are not able to turn up on appointment date due to some reason.
Only missed appointment case is available for appointment rescheduling.