- What is SBIePay?.
SBIePay is the Payment Aggregator service of State Bank of India which provides multiple payment options on a single payment page for the convenience of applicants. SBIePay has enabled Debit and Credit issued by MasterCard and VISA.
- What are all the payment modes available on SBIePay payment page?
SBIePay facilitates online payments all Credit and Debit Cards issued by MasterCard and VISA.
- Are transactions on SBIePay secure?
SBIePay is certified with Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard (PCI DSS) ver 2.0 certified, which reinforces our promise of security. The payment system fully supports 3DSecure - Verified by Visa and MasterCard Secure Code, wherever it is applicable. Further SBIePay is secured using Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) encryption which ensures that payment information never sent over the Internet unencrypted and cannot be viewed by unauthorised individuals.
- Can International payments be processed?
SBIePay has enabled international card issued by MasterCard and VISA both with and without 3D Secure authentication.
- How a customer/applicant can understand that payment has been made successfully?
The applicant after filling details on https://indianfrro.gov.in/ and clicks 'Pay Now'. The applicant is redirected to SBIePay payment page and is presented with payment options like MasterCard and VISA. Applicant enters his card details and clicks 'Proceed'. Then the applicant may see one of the two options:
(i.) 3 D Secure page of the Card issuing page for inputing 3D Secure password/OTP
(ii.) Transaction is processed without 3D Secure page.
After successful completion of transaction, the applicant is redirected on to the https://indianfrro.gov.in/ with a successful receipt of payment.
- How do I know that my Bank participates in 3D Secure transaction?
If an applicant is presented with a 3D Secure page prompting to enter a password/OTP, this means the Card issuing Bank participates in 3D Secure transaction. If the applicant does not have a transaction password/One time password, he/she should contact the card issuing Bank for support.
- What if a successful page on https://indianfrro.gov.in/ is not shown after completing the transaction?
The applicant shall be presented with a payment successful page along with reference number. If the applicant does not receive any success message even after card account has been charged, a refund shall be initiated after due reconciliation to the applicants card account.
- How are Refunds processed?
If a transaction has failed but the applicants card account is debited more than once, the amount shall be refunded to the applicants card account after reconciliation process within seven (7) days of transaction.
- What is the support available for the applicants ?
SBIePay provides technical support for all payment related transactions at 1800221401 (Timings : 10.30 a.m. to 6.30 p.m. on week-days and from 10.30 a.m. to 2.30 p.m. IST on Saturday)
- Can an applicant perform more than one transaction for same application number registered at https://indianfrro.gov.in/ ?
An applicant can perform maximum of three transactions for a single application ID.
- What happens if all three transaction attempts of the applicant fail?
If the applicant cannot succeed in three attempts, a new application is required to be filled and transaction has to be carried out with new application ID.
- Can https://indianfrro.gov.in/ charge more than one time for an application ID ?
An applicant shall be charged for only once against an application ID. Any double/triple debit shall be refunded after due reconciliation within seven (7) days of transactions.